November 11th of 2022, man, that day was brutal. FTX, the crypto exchange, crashed and I lost all my money. I was crushed, unsure of what I should do next. But then, thank the universe, I stumbled upon this tool called ChatGPT. And let me tell ya, it completely changed the game for me.
You see, I had been a crypto trader and investor for years. FTX was my go-to platform for trading, and wouldn’t ya know it, I had just put more funds into my account right when everything went south. Talk about bad timing, right?
After losing all my money, I was ready to say screw it to the whole crypto scene. But deep down, I knew I still wanted to do something in the content arena. The problem was, I had no clue how to rebuild. It felt like an uphill battle.
Then, like a cosmic gift from the heavens, OpenAI launched ChatGPT. This AI technology caught my attention and I dove headfirst into it. Just like with crypto, I became obsessed with learning everything about it. I mean, I can spot trends and developments like nobody’s business. And AI? It was the next big thing, man.
So, in January, I started messing around with ChatGPT. I used it all the time, experimenting and honing my skills. And around that time, I also started posting AI content on my personal Twitter. I wanted to see what resonated with people, what got their attention.
Fast forward a few months, and I was killing it with ChatGPT. In April, I created a brand new Twitter page called “The AI Solopreneur.” This page was all about giving solopreneurs tips on how to use AI to boost their productivity. You know, because everybody and their momma was doing AI news, so I wanted to stand out.
With ChatGPT as my trusty sidekick, I wrote multiple Twitter threads every day. They were all about AI-related stuff, like how ChatGPT prompts could make you more productive, or the AI tools that could save you hours of work. And let me tell ya, those threads blew up. Millions of views, man.
After just 65 days, I hit 100,000 followers on Twitter. Can you believe that? It was insane. And that’s when people started asking me for more. They wanted to know what AI and prompts I used to create my content and drive traffic. So, naturally, I thought, “Why not launch a course?”
I poured my heart and soul into creating the AI Audience Accelerator course. For two months straight, I worked on it every single day. It was stressful, I won’t lie. I had doubts, you know? There were already similar courses out there, and so many free AI courses online. Would people actually pay for mine?
But man, oh man, the launch exceeded all my expectations. In less than a month, I had over 1,000 orders for the course. Most of the buyers were solopreneurs, content creators, and crypto enthusiasts in their 20s to 30s from the US and Canada. And get this, I made a whopping $176,885 in gross revenue. Crazy, right?
I think the course resonated with people because they wanted to learn how to save time on tasks so they could focus on their businesses. Content creation is crucial in reaching customers, but not everyone has the time or the know-how to do it effectively. That’s where AI comes in, man. It’s a game-changer.
Look, I ain’t no AI expert. I can’t stand that term, to be honest. I simply use ChatGPT to help create my content. I taught myself how to use the chatbot effectively, and I shared my learnings through the course. That’s all there is to it.
Now, for all you aspiring social media superheroes out there, I got some tips for you. These tips can help you use generative AI to grow your social media presence, man:
1) Don’t overwhelm yourself with too many AI tools at once. Focus on learning no more than two. I personally dig ChatGPT and this chatbot called Claude by Anthropic.
2) Be clear and specific about what you want in your content. Craft your prompts with details like format, context, target audience, and tone of voice. And don’t forget to set some constraints on what you don’t want to see.
3) Train ChatGPT on your best-performing content. Feed it a piece of content, like a kickass Twitter thread, and ask it to learn from that example. It’ll help you restructure your ideas based on what worked before.
4) Treat ChatGPT like your own personal employee or intern. Before writing your prompt, ask yourself how you would explain what you need to your content writers. Then, talk to ChatGPT in that same way. It’ll help you get the results you want.
5) Lastly, let me tell ya, man, create with AI, but don’t forget to add your personal touch. Sure, AI can optimize your content, but the real magic happens when you flex your own writing skills. Tweak the generated response to give it your personality, your flavor.
So, there you have it, folks. That’s my journey from a crypto trader to an AI content creator. It’s been a wild ride, man. And let me tell ya, with the power of AI, anything is possible. Keep pushing those boundaries, keep exploring the unknown. That’s where the real rewards lie.