So check this out – Mitsubishi Electric just announced that they’re teaming up with Visual Components out of Finland to create a new company called ME Industrial Simulation Software Corporation. It’s all about developing and selling those sweet 3D simulators for manufacturing applications, man.
And get this – Mitsubishi Electric’s got a 70 percent stake in the joint venture, while Visual Components holds the other 30 percent. That’s a big deal and they’ve been up and running since November 1st.
This new company is all about leveling up Mitsubishi Electric’s digital twin platform, which is crucial for high-tech engineering solutions. Visual Components’ software already pairs up nicely with Mitsubishi Electric’s factory automation products, making for an awesome combo that’s going to help manufacturers tackle labor shortages and boost productivity.
I’m telling you, this joint venture is gonna be a game-changer. They’re really working to amp up the services and capabilities of Mitsubishi Electric’s “MELSOFT Gemini” 3D simulator, which is already helping companies crank out top-notch manufacturing.
But here’s the thing – this ain’t just some regular partnership. Their development base is in Finland and that’s gonna be a huge help in tapping into Visual Components’ expertise with 3D simulators. Plus, they’re gonna be able to find some killer solutions for customers, especially in Asia.
Mikko Urho, CEO of Visual Components, is saying that 3D simulation is essential for optimizing the entire product lifecycle, and that’s no joke. And Toshie Takeuchi, Mitsubishi Electric’s group president of factory automation, is totally on board with that, saying that they’re focused on overcoming all the challenges that are facing today’s manufacturers.
This is a big move, my friends – and it’s a sign of some seriously high-tech changes coming down the pipeline for the manufacturing industry.